Zetron MAX Call Taking
MAX Call-Taking provides the solid reliability for which Zetron is known in an end-to-end IP, Next-Generation 9-1-1 telecommunications system. One of Zetron’s MAX Solutions family of products, MAX Call-Taking offers a full range of features and functionality that are important to 9-1-1 centers. It also employs the latest standards-based IP protocols and IT best practices to offer the highest levels of scalability, usability, adaptability and availability. The MAX Call-Taking system’s intelligent user interface (UI) is expressly designed to streamline and simplify operators’ tasks, reduce distractions and fatigue, and improve operator efficiency. MAX Call-Taking is designed to evolve to meet NENA standards as they are finalized.
Product Features and Configuration
- Intelligent user interface (UI)
- Automatic Call Recovery (ACR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- MAX Call Taking is an IP-based solution compliant with existing and emerging NENA Next-Generation 9-1-1 capabilities and i3 standards.
- High reliability and cost-effective scalability
- Telphony PBXY Support
- Integrated i3 Text to 9-1-1
- Supports RapidSOS Enhanced Location Services
- Integration with Map Viewer to display incoming 9-1-1 calls, available in a pre-answer configuration